A 28-yr-old man on Monday electrocuted while loading some goods in the Humhama area in central Kashmir’s Budgam district.
An official told a local news agency, Kashmir Dot Com (KDC) that one person identified as Manzoor Ahmad Dar (28) son of Ghulam Mohammad Dar, resident of Mohanpora Ompora got electrocuted while he was loading his Auto Rickshaw near JK Public School Humhama.
He said that the man was immediately shifted to SMHS Srinagar for treatment, however, doctors declared him brought dead.
Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and have set further investigation into motion. (KDC)