J&K

Anantnag man electrocuted to death in Srinagar

A man from Shangus area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district died due to electrocution in Srinagar, official said on Thursday.

An official told a local news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the man identified as Mohammad Jawaad Bhat son of Ali Mohammad Bhat, a resident of Nowgam Shangus was electrocuted while he was repairing a motor in Srinagar.

“He died on the spot,” the official said, adding that he was working in a private company.

He said Bhat’s body was taken to a nearby hospital for medico-legal formalities before it was handed over to the family—(KNO)

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button