General

Youth electrocuted while installing Muharram banner in Budgam

A young man died after receiving an electric shock when he was installing Muharram banner at his house in Mirgund area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district.

The victim identified as 22-year old Syed Ajaz Moosvi son of Syed Mustafa of Mirgund sustained burn injuries when he came in contact with a live wire passing atop his house.

Local said that he was shifted to District Hospital Budgam where doctors referred him to SMHS hospital Srinagar.

The victim later died in Srinagar hospital due to severe burn injuries. (KNT)

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button