eskisehir termal otel Plak alanlar

17 year old girl dies of shock from electric heater

Srinagar: A 17-year-old girl died of electrocution after she suffered a shock from electric heater in her kitchen on Thursday.

The incident occurred at Chewa Bandipora here in North Kashmir.

Sources told news agency KNT that Bisma Jan daughter of Muhammad Yousuf Chopan suffered burnt injuries after receiving shock from an electric heater. She was rushed to SMHS Hospital Srinagar, where doctors declared her brought dead.

“The incident has been recorded as a case of accidental death,” said a police official. KNT

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Kamagra Levitra Novagra Geciktirici izmit escort