Plak alanlarstinger spikenakliyatnakliyatizmir escort

35-year-Old Lady Electrocuted to death in Bandipora Village

Bandipora: A 35-year-old lady died of severe electric shock, when she accidentally touched a live electric wire, while doing some domestic work, early Monday morning in Sadunara area of Hajin Tehsil in North Kashmir’s Bandipora District.

Official Sources told news agency —CNS, that a lady identified as Amina Begum W/O Bilal Ahmad Wagay a resident of Hastikhan Mohalla was doing some household work in her kitchen when he accidentally got severe electric shock resulting in the on spot death of the lady leaving her four minor childrens in lurch.

Meanwhile, The lady was buried in her ancestral graveyard at Sadunara.The incident has sent shock waves across whole Sadunara.(CNS)

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
izmit escortistanbul escortporno izleescort izmirankara escortHacklink satın aleryaman escortburdur escortankara escortkayseri escortçankaya escortkızılay escortdemetevler escorteryaman escortçeşme escortbodrum escortbodrum escortSweet bonanza demoCasinoslotdiyarbet giriş