Pattan: Commercial items wroth lakhs gutted completely after fire engulfed a shed in Buran village of Pattan in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Friday night.
Reports reaching Kashmir News Service (KNS) said that many commercial goods which were kept in store for sale belonging to Abdul Gani Handoo, a resident of Buran Pattan were gutted completely in the fire incident at Buran locality of Pattan.
The goods were worth of lakhs of rupees turned into ashes, they said.
Reports added that that fire tenders managed to douse off the flames and prevented it from spreading further with the help of locals and police.
Meanwhile, an official while confirming the incident said the cause of fire was being ascertained. (KNS)