J&K

Youth electrocuted to death in Anantnag

A youth was electrocuted to death in Nambal area of Mattan in south Kashmir’s Anantnag on Thursday afternoon.

An unnamed official told a local news agency, Kashmir News Observer (KNO), that a youth identified as Anees Ahmad Bhat, son of Abdul Rehman Bhat, a resident of Vail Nagbal Anantnag, was electrocuted at village Nambal while laying electric pole and wire with a private company. He was a labour by profession.

The official further said that the youth got injured and was evacuated to PHC Mattan for treatment where doctors declared him brought dead.

Block Medical Officer (BMO) Mattan Dr Saleem Beigh said that the youth was brought dead to the hospital. (KNO)

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button