Sumbal: A 35-year-old man died of electrocution in Arampora village of Sumbal in north kashmir’s Bandipora district on Sunday.
An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) the man died after coming in contact with a high tension (HT) line while he was axing down some trees in his locality. “He died on the spot.”
He identified the deceased as Mohd Ramzan Teli (35) son of Sonaullah Teli of Arampora Sumbal.
The official said that the body of has been handed over to family members for last rites after completing legal formalities,
Meanwhile, police have registered a case and started further investigation. (KNO)