General

Residential tin shed gutted in Sopore fire Mishap

Waris Fayaz

Sopore: A residential tin shed gutted in the fire incident in Sopore area of north Kashmirs Baramulla district on Thursday.

Residential tin shed of Waseem Ahmad Kanna S/O Abdul Ahad Kanna R/O Sher colony Sopore gutted completely in a fire which broke out around 11 am.

Meanwhile, fire service reached the spot and doused the flames but couldn’t save the residential shed, locals said.

However, the cause of the fire according to locals is a short circuit.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Check Also
Close
Back to top button